Controller, according to Article 4 para. 7 GDPR
Ferras Corporate Design e.U.
Salzgries 16/9, 1010 Vienna, Austria
+43 1 997 2822
Contact: Stefan Bauer
Security and protection of your personal data
We consider it our primary task to protect the confidentiality of the personal data you provide and to protect it from unauthorized access. We therefore apply the utmost care and modern security standards to ensure the best possible protection of your personal data.
As a company under private law, we are subject to the provisions of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the provisions of the Austrian Data Protection Act (as amended by the Data Protection Adaptation Act 2018 and the Data Protection Deregulation Act 2018). We have taken technical and organisational measures to ensure that the data protection regulations are observed both by us and by our external service providers.
The legislator demands personal data to be processed in a lawful manner, in good faith and in a manner that is comprehensible to the person concerned (“lawfulness, processing in good faith, transparency”). In order to ensure this, we inform you about the individual legal definitions which are also used in this data protection declaration:
(1) Personal data
(6) Filing system
(10) Third party
Lawfulness of processing
The processing of personal data is only legal if there is a legal basis for the processing. Under Article 6 (1) (a)-(f) GDPR, the legal basis for processing may in particular be:
a) the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
b) processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
c) processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
d) processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
e) processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
f) processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) If you contact us by e-mail, Whatsapp or via a contact form (chat and e-mail), the data you provide (your e-mail address, if you want: your name and your telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data produced in this context after storage is no longer necessary, or processing is restricted if statutory retention obligations exist.
Collection of personal data when you visit our website
When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. when you do not contact us or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR):
- IP address
- date and time of the request
- time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- content of the request (specific page)
- access Status/HTTP Status Code
- the amount of data transferred in each case
- website from which the request comes
- operating system and its interface
- language and version of the browser software.
(1) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in the browser you use and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
(2) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functioning of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see a.)
- Persistent cookies (see b.).
a) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
b) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
c) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies. Third Party Cookies” are cookies that have been set by a third party and therefore not by the actual website you are currently visiting. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website by deactivating cookies.
You can also prevent Google in particular from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
d) We use HTML5 storage objects to reduce loading times. They are stored on your mobile device, but do not send any information back to the server. These objects store the required data independently of your browser and do not have an automatic expiry date. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. We also recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and your browser history manually.
Our offer is aimed at adults. Persons under the age of 18 should not transmit any personal data to us without the consent of their parents or legal guardians.
Rights of data subject according to the GDPR
(7) Right to object
Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. “(“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, Google will reduce your IP address within Member States of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area beforehand. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with further services associated with website and Internet use.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
You can prevent Google Analytics from collecting your data by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie is set which prevents the collection of your data on future visits to this website: Google-Analytics-Opt-Out Cookie
You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. As a result, IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form, so that a personal relationship can be ruled out. As far as the data collected about you is personal, it will be excluded immediately and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. We can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptions in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active
The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(6) Third Party Information:
Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001
Use of Google Maps
(1) On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to conveniently use the map function.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives information that you have called up the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data necessary for the provision of the service will be transmitted. This is regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in with or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your information will be directly associated with your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out of your Google profile before accessing our contact page. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such evaluation takes place in particular (even for unlogged-in users) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise this right.
(3) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the data protection declarations of the provider Google. There you will also find further information about your rights in this regard and setting options for the protection of your privacy: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en&gl=en
Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active
Use of Google AdWords
We use the online advertising program “Google AdWords” and conversion tracking as part of Google AdWords. Google Conversion Tracking is an analysis service provided by Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001; “Google”).
When you click on an ad served by Google, a conversion tracking cookie is placed on your computer. These cookies lose their validity after 30 days, do not contain any personal data and are therefore not used for personal identification.
If you visit certain pages of our website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and we can recognize that you clicked on the ad and were redirected to this page. Each Google AdWords customer receives a different cookie. This means that it is not possible to track cookies on the websites of AdWords customers.
The information collected using the conversion cookie is used to compile statistics for us as users of Google AdWords in order to improve our website and our online offering. We receive information about the number of users who clicked on our ads and were redirected to our website. We do not receive any information that personally identifies users.
Use of Whatsapp
If you are viewing our website with a mobile device, you can contact us by clicking on the green Whatsapp icon, provided you are using and have installed Whatsapp yourself.
You may, but do not have to, disclose personal information in addition to your telephone number used for Whatsapp. We only use your data for sending you the requested information.
If you send us an enquiry via Whatsapp, the information you provide and your telephone number will be stored with us for the purpose of processing the enquiry and in the event of follow-up questions. We will not pass on this data without your consent.
Whatsapp also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework:
Use of Happyfox Chat
If you decide to contact us by clicking on the red “Enquire now” icon at the bottom right of the website, either send us an e-mail or enter into a chat with us. Both are carried out with the technical means of Happyfox Inc, 24 Executive Park, STE 230 Irvine, California 92614, USA.
The information you provide will be stored by us for the purpose of processing your inquiry and in the event of follow-up questions. We will not pass on this data without your consent.
Information about the GDPR-conformity of Happyfox under:
Happyfox Chat also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000PCp7AAG&status=Active
If you click on a link to a third party website, you will leave our website and be directed to the selected website. Because we cannot control the activities of these third parties, we are not responsible for any use of personal information by these third parties.
Server Log Files
The hosting provider of our website automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits. These are:
- Browser type and browser version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Time of the server request
These data cannot be assigned to specific persons. These data are not combined with other data sources. We reserve the right to check these data subsequently if we become aware of concrete indications of an illegal use.
Data security and encryption
To protect your data from unwanted access, we use an encryption method for our website. Your details are then transmitted from your computer to our server and vice versa via the Internet using SSL encryption (Secure Socket Layer). You can recognize this by the fact that the lock symbol on the status bar of your browser is closed and the address line starts with https:// If SSL encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
We protect our website and other systems by technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification or distribution of your data by unauthorized persons. Our and our hosting provider’s security measures comply with generally accepted industry standards to ensure that the personal information you submit to us is as secure as possible both during transmission and upon receipt. However, no transmission over the Internet and no storage method is one hundred percent secure.
For hosting our website and the associated activities we use an external service provider/contractor (domain factory) with server location within the EU. A separate processing agreement has been concluded with the service provider in order to guarantee the protection of your personal data.